The online registration procedure is now CLOSED.
Late registration for the conference (without lunches) will be possibile on-site from Monday 6 June at 4 pm. The registration fee can be paid by credit card.
|Conference fees||Early bird registration fee
by April 4th, 2022
|Late registration fee
after April 4th, 2022
|Regular||620 €||560 €*||740 €||680 €*|
|International Scientific Committee||450 €||390 €*||450 €||390 €*|
|PhD and Post Doc students||340 €||280 €*||460 €||400 €*|
|Accompanying person||250 €||190 €*||340 €||280 €*|
|More than two abstracts**||50 €/abstract||50 €/abstract||50 €/abstract||50 €/abstract|
*fee in which lunches are excluded
**each corresponding author is entitled to submit up to TWO abstracts for the fees shown above. An extra charge will be applied for submitting more than TWO abstracts.
All fees for the registration to SPEA11 should be paid in EUR (€). In case payment is made via bank transfer, please note that we must receive the full amount clear of all bank charges.
Late registration fees will be possible also on-site. But, please note that accepted abstracts will be included in the Final Program and in the Book of Abstract if the presenting author will complete his/her registration to the conference and the payment of the relative fee May 8th.
Regular, ISC and PhD/Post Doc student registration fee includes:
- Opening plenary lecture and welcome reception on June 6th, attendance to SPEA11 sessions on June 6th to June 10th, coffee breaks (June 7-10), informal dinner on June 7th, gala dinner on June 8th, lunches (June 7-9). In the light registration fee (*) lunches are not included.
- Conference proceedings and related working materials.
- Please note that for PhD/Post Doc students fee, a "student statement" is mandatory and must be uploaded during the registration procedure.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to offer free accomodations for PhD and MS students as expected since the pre-booked University residences will host refugees from Ukraine. Therefore, the organizing committee of SPEA11 will offer the reimbursement of the Conference fee to 10 PhD or MS students who complete their enrollment by April 4th. Attendants interested in this option have to prepare a CV by using this template, upload the CV during the registration procedure, complete the procedure and pay the fee as usual. The CVs will be used to make a ranking and assign the reimbursements.
Accompanying person registration fee includes:
- Opening plenary lecture and welcome reception on June 6h, informal dinner on June 7th, gala dinner on June 8th, lunches (June 6-9). In the light registration fee (*) lunches are not included.
- Please note that attendance to SPEA11 sessions, coffee breaks (June 6-10), conference proceedings and related working materials are not included.
How to pay
- Payment with Credit Card
- Payment with Bank transfer.